Bible, Bible verse Picture, Christian, Christian God heart Deliverer Redeemed Lord Jesus Praise thanks Soul Grief Sorrow restore honor Bible, Comfort, Comforter, Everlasting Life, Friend, Grief, Holly Garcia, I love you, Jesus, Joy, Lord, Peace, Redeemer, Savior, Songs of Deliverance, Sorrow, Weeping
For Your Name’s sake Lord, lead and guide us in our difficult times. In our afflictions Lord, let us remember to reach out to others, pray for others, help as we cannot do it without You. We know You will guide us continually.
- If you extend your soul to the hungry And satisfy the afflicted soul, Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall be as the noonday. The Lord will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isaiah 58:10-11
Preserve us from trouble, be our hiding place, let us hear Your song not only at night (Ps 42:7-8) but to also hear Your songs of deliverance. You are OUR God forever and ever!
- You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Ps 32:7-8
You say You will be our guide even to death, how wonderful to know that You are with us even then, and once we die, You are still with those of us who are Yours.
- You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; For this is God, Our God forever and ever; He will be our guide Even to death. Ps 48:14
Your Word is truth Lord, sanctify us with it as we know You will because You prayed for us in advance for us in the garden. (John 17:17)
Thank you that you guide us with Your counsel that we get from Your Word, and no matter where we go, there You are. You are our strength and our portion forever, there is none we desire but You. I have known those weak times, those times I thought both my heart and my body would give out. But You held me up with Your righteous right hand, I cling to You, You are my God. (Psalm 63:1,8) (Ps 139)
- Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:23-26
Thank You for the Comforter that You promised to those of us who would believe on Your name. Who guides us into all truth and who teaches us, and tells us of things to come, Who glorifies You.
- However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. John 16:13-14
Jesus, You were prophesied of old, and prophesied over as a baby that You were the promised Messiah. And we thank You that we have experienced the knowledge of Your salvation, the tender mercy of You, our God. The light You brought to us while we were sitting in darkness, and in the shadow of death. Guide our feet Lord into the way of peace. You are our Prophet and our King and High Priest after the order of Mechizedek. The Prophet we had better hear or the Lord will require it of us… (Deut 18) You are the Son of God, indeed You are God, in the person of the Son, who was prophesied in Isaiah 9:6.
- For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Is 9:6
- “And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest; For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways, To give knowledge of salvation to His people By the remission of their sins, Through the tender mercy of our God, With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us; To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, To guide our feet into the way of peace.” Luke 1:76-79
- “The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him. Deut 18:15,18-19
You have made us Kings and Priests, (Rev 1:6, 5:10) and we shall reign on the earth. You have made us a royal priesthood. You have chosen us, been merciful and made us Your own special (peculiar) people, calling out of darkness into Your marvelous light!
- But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. I Pet 2:9-10
Keep us humbled Lord, so we remain not only in Your grace, but so You will guide us in Justice, mercy and truth. Teach us Your way Lord. Hear our prayers Lord, Your are our Rock and our Fortress. For Your name’s sake, Lead us and Guide us.
- The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. Ps 25:9-10
- Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. Ps 31:2-3
Lord, let us remember to give You thanks always. May we remain in Your Word and abide in You.
- It is good to give thanks to the Lord, And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night. Ps 91:1-2
- For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Rom 1:20-21
Copyright 2012 Holly Sprenger Garcia
(This note may be shared in it’s entirety by anyone who chooses to use it for the glory of God. It is not for mocking nor to take it apart to either prove their own view, or to dishonor the Lord. It is free, none my work to be sold by another. These are some of the reasons why this is copyrighted – for those who agree, please do share!).