Eternal Security (OSAS) is the Gospel.
TO ALL WHO BELIEVE YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION
Hello to all professing believers.
I do want you all to understand, I am a believer in Once Saved Always Saved although I most definitely am not a Calvinist, nor an Arminian (as my statement of Faith says). So if you think that is heresy, I want you to be clearly informed on my stand. If we are facebook friends, please do feel free to remove me, and/or mark me as one did a moment ago ago using Titus 3:10 regarding me using the Word to prove our salvation is everlasting and eternal.
I do NOT believe your salvation can be lost… If you teach otherwise, I actually feel you preach another gospel that will not save and that you are the heretic. Here are some things to consider.
DO YOU BELIEVE GOD’S TESTIMONY OR NOT?
Will God take away something that is ETERNAL? Do we have Eternal Security or not? Or is it temporal?
- Can we be UN-BORN AGAIN? Jn 3:3,6
- Are we somehow made UN-ALIVE? Eph 2:1; 1 Pet 3:18
- UNFORGIVEN? (Isn’t that a movie?) Will He UNFORGIVE you in the reverse of ALL your SINS?
How does that work? Eph 1:7
Who will snatch us out of His hand? John 6:28-30
- Who will bring us down, and unseat us from heavenly places? Eph 2:6
- Who will separate us from His love? Rom 8:38-39
- Who will go against our Deliverer?
- Be UN-PRESERVED? Go against the One who says He will preserve us?
- Whose prayer will be answered over the Son of God? (to not lose one) John 17
- Who will UN-PREPARE that place for us? John 14
When we believe…
HE GIVES US ETERNAL LIFE
- We HATH/HAVE (possess, held in the hand) ETERNAL LIFE. (I John 5:9-14; John 5:24; John 6:28-29, 35,36,40,47)
IS GOD ABLE OR NOT?
- Can He complete the work He started? Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Phil 1:6
- Is He not the FINISHER of our faith? (Heb 12:1-2)
- If God, foreknowing we would lose salvation, do you think He would take all that effort to do all these things, just to let us walk away?
- We have either believed God’s testimony of His Son, or we have made Him a liar. (I John 5:9-13)
Would he waste the precious blood of Jesus to sanctify us FOREVER, (Heb10:14) to unsanctify us? This contradicts His very Word, His testimony and record of His Son, when He says eternal life, He means ETERNAL.
SOME BIBLE REFERENCES QUOTED
* We are born again of incorruptible seed. I Pet 1:23; John 3:3-7
* Sanctified by Christ’s blood(2 Thess 2:13; Heb 10:14; Heb 13:12-13) -
different than being sanctified in our walk. Clean in God’s sight, but still
need His Word to guide and direct, and cleanse us.
* Justified and glorified (Rom 5:1; Rom 8:30)
* Anointed & Sealed by the Holy Spirit – and given the Spirit in our hearts
as a Guarantee – 2 Corinthians 1:21-22, Eph 1:13
How long? And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto
the day of redemption. Eph 4:30
* Sealed as promise of our inheritance until the day of redemption – Eph
* A new creature. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor 5:17
* “For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or
gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you
from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without
blemish or defect” 1 Peter 1:18-19
* Baptized by the Spirit into the body – I Cor 12:13
* Jesus came to dwell in our hearts by faith (the Father, Son and Holy
Spirit – Rom 8:9, Eph 3:17)
* Held in His hand, once given eternal life, never to be snatched out (John
* Made accepted in the beloved – Eph 1:6
* Raised up and Seated in heavenly places – Eph 2:6
* Delivered and preserved by Him – 2 Timothy 4:18
* Prayed for by Jesus – John 17:20-26
* The will of the Father that He should lose none. John 6:39
* Jesus is now preparing a place for us and will receive us to Himself! John
* Let His Word build you up: “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to
the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an
inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 20:32, 1 CORINTHIANS
* Saved to the uttermost: Heb 7:25
* Perfected Forever: Heb 10:14